The Cursed Child will be coming out at the end of this month, July 31st, right on Harry Potter’s birthday! So of course, Harry Potter is on everybody’s mind again. All die-hard Harry Potter fan’s have of course already pre-ordered this book weeks ago (yes, me too!). So if you are looking for a gift for your Harry Potter-obsessed friends, don’t get them this book. Do, however, get them anything from this list (source: 33 Harry Potter Gifts Only A True Fan Will Appreciate).
1. “We flush ourselves in.”
2. The Deathly Hallows will guide your way
3. Keeping track of your (love)potions is important
4. Proud S.P.E.W. member
5. Any Seekers around? Because…
6. All set to go explore with Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
7. Punny coasters
8. “While you’re here, your house will be like your family.”
9. Fancy a cup with the “Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief Makers” ?
10. The Wand-Lighting Charm and the Wand-Extinguishing Charm
11. Standard Book of Spells – Chapter Seven
12. “Master has given Dobby a sock. Dobby is free!”
13. Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
14. “I’m not going home. Not really.”
15. Floating Candles for your walls
Don’t even ask me which ones I would like to receive because the simple answer is: everything! So, if you are a Harry Potter fan, which gifts would you love to receive? If you aren’t a fan, first of all: why not!? And second of all: what will you get your Harry Potter-obsessed friends?