Since reading The Cursed Child, I have been in a Harry Potter mood. And I want to spread my Harry Potter mood! So I decided to browse Pinterest and look for some more Potter-awesomeness. And I found it right here in these recipes. Do you feel like sharing some Harry Potter magic? Do it with these 5 wizardly treats!
1. Pumpkin Juice
- 1 cup pumpkin pie puree
- 1 cup apple juice – chilled
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice – chilled
- whipped cream – optional
Learn how to make this tasty drink on babble’s blog.
2. Polyjuice Potion
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp sweetened ginger tea concentrate
- 2 halfed peach slices
- ½ cup Sprite
- 1 drop blue food colouring
- 4 tbsp vodka
Want to know how to make Polyjuice Potion? Read it on Pepper’s blog.
4. Golden Snitch Cake Pops
- Vanilla cake pop balls
- 1 1/2 cups yellow candy melts
- 1 bag plus 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Lollipop sticks
- Wilton Gold Color Mist™ food color spray
- Leaf candy mold
- Gold sprinkles
Learn how to make these yummy snitches on Tonya Staab’s blog.
5. Harry Potter shooters
Happy reading (and drinking and eating),