Let’s start with a (possibly) controversial question: what do you think about tattoos? I’m afraid of needles, squeamish about blood so I don’t think I’ll ever get a tattoo. Just imagining having to sit still for like an hour, being pricked with needles and then it hurting for days and days on end and not being able to go out in the sun. Also: I have absolutely no idea what I would get. What do I want on my body for the rest of my life?
Now don’t get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against tattoos. I’m not really a fan of people who have entire “sleeves” tattooed, or more than 50% of their body. But you know, to each his own. I know people who have very meaningful (just one, or a few small) tattoos that remind them of friends or family that have passed, things that inspire them, great memories, … I think that’s wonderful. I just don’t have anything like it.
Anyway, ready to find out which literary tattoo suits you? Take the quiz here!
- How’s your pain tolerance?
- I cannot stand pain! No thank you.
- Meh, I’ll stick it out
- I feel no pain
- Do you have tattoos already?
- 1-5 tattoos
- Nope, no piercings either!
- A crap ton
- Just piercings
- Where do you want to get your tattoo?
- MY FACE
- My forearm
- My shoulder
- My tricep
- Behind my ear
- My wrist
- Do you want your tattoo to have colour or not?
- A little bit of colour, but not too much
- Yes! Lots of colour and shading!
- Just black ink is fine with me
- Choose a number
- What word would be used to describe you?
- Laid back
- Who’s the first person you’re going to show your new tattoo to?
- My best friend, they’ll understand it.
- Everyone, duh!
- I’m going to put it on Instagram
- My significant other
- I got the tattoo for myself, no for others!
- My coworkers!
- What type of tattoo do you most want?
- Something small, but meaningful
- A tattoo that I draw inspiration from
- It has to reflect my interests
- People will know what it is when they look at it!
- Someone that has changed my life
I should get a literary symbol! Though, I don’t think the picture they are showing is from a wrist tattoo, or that is an amazingly wide wrist…
How about you? Let me know in the comments!