The Guinness Book of World Records 2019 has been released just a few weeks ago. I’ve seen many news outlets sharing their picks of the best and weirdest world records of the year. I haven’t read the book (or any of these Guinness Books ever), but I did read the news articles and watched a lot of YouTube. Out of those, I’ve gathered my own curated list of the best and worst world records.
- While breathing fire, doing the most backflips: 14 in one minute
- The oldest performing flying trapeze artiest 84 years old
- Hula hooping with the most hoops: 59 hoops
- The biggest knitting needles in the world: 4,42 m
- The most dice balanced on a cat’s paw: 9 dice
- Building Lego sets the fastest
- The oldest DJ in the world: DJ Sumirock, 83 years old
- Jump roping with dog and person: 59 times in one minute
- The biggest chess piece in the world: 6,09 m high
- Highest jump by a dog: 191,7 cm
- Fastest 50m hand skating: 8.55 seconds
- Most consecutive back handsprings (one hand): 34
Are you a fan of the Guinness Book of World Records? Have you ever tried to break any? Please let me know in the comments!