Oeh, I found another cool quiz online! To find out which literay heroine we ressemble most. Elizabeth Bennet, Jane Eyre, Anne Shirley, Wendy Darling or Isabella Swan? Take the quiz and find out!
- Are you handsome?
- No, at least not according to the common criteria
- Yes, I’m a good looking person, although not a “shining beauty”
- I think yes, although I think words like cute and sweet are more appropriate
- I’ve never thought so myself, but people around me tend to think I’m pretty hot
- There are many opininons about this and I’m not sure myself
- What fairytale creature matches you best?
- A forest fairy
- A witch or an elf
- A princess threatened by a seven-headed dragon
- A wise queen
- A pirate girl
- Your dream guy should be…
- Very intelligent, helpful and understanding
- Reserved, calm and reliable
- Charismatic, passionate, with his own sense of humor
- Gentle, protective and very unselfish
- Playful, brave, always ready to have fun
- You wouldn’t mind, if he was…
- A bit immature
- A little proud
- Sort of dangerous
- Moody and hot-tempered
- Very devoted to his work
- When you have some time for yourself, you…
- Go for a great adventure
- Write a story / Start daydreaming
- Take a long walk / Gossip with friends
- Paint / Have a long conversation with someone
- Unconsciously get yourself int rouble
- Are you happy about how you look?
- More like… settled. Mostly. I realize there are far more important things than that
- Not really; either I don’t care or I feel a little unhappy about it
- I might be okay now but I used to be very troubled about it as a kid
- I think I am…
- I’m not sure… I don’t think I’ve ever thought of this before
- People like you, because you are…
- Adventurous, friendly and very good at telling stories
- Smart, modest and hard-working
- Different than most people and very brave
- Lively, witty and cheerful
- Intelligent and very kind, sort of original personality
- If someone doesn’t like you, it’s because…
- I do things the way I want to and I don’t care about what other people think
- Either they envy me something or they don’t like my unusual behaviour swings
- I’m very sincere, little defiant and I always defend myself when someone’s unfaire to me
- They’re just jealous cause someone is paying attention to me instead of them
- They probably aren’t capable of liking anyone at all
- You and your friends…?
- I only have a few friends, but I love them with all my soul
- Most of my friends, including the best one, are boys and I really enjoy my time with them
- I have one best friend and then a lot of… let’s say acquaintances
- I have many friends and I’m very fond o fthem
- Well, there are many of them and they have this unhappy little tendency to fight over me
- Which of the following flowers reminds you of yourself?
- Wild rose
I can at times figure out which answer will point me to which literary heroine, but not that often so it’s still quite a surprising quiz. My result was: Anne Shirley.
You are like Anne Shirley, the heroine of L. M. Montgomery´s famous novels! You’re a very kind person, wise and understanding. In a way, you will never grow up, thanks to your great imagination, rich inner world and original personality. Your dream guy: Dr. Gilbert Blythe.
I’m actually not sure if I ever read any of these novels, I might have to check them out to see if I agree!
What results did you get? Share them in the comments!