Time for a bit of fun! You al know Pepé Le Pew, right? If not, let me refresh your memory:
Remember this Looney Tunes character now? The skunk from France was first introduced in 1945, and apparently – according to BookRiot – Christian Grey might have been based on him… Find out if you can tell them apart in this quiz!
1. A man can dream.
2. You know, it is possible to be too attractive.
3. Your conduct is unseemly! Control yourself!
4. You could be dessert. You’re deliciously sweet.
5. I missed! Lucky for you.
6. Do you like cheese?
7. If you have not tried it, do not knock it.
8. A pitiful case, am I not?
9. I like my women sentient and receptive.
10. Wait here while I get you a glass of water!
11. How is it that she can sleep when I am so near?
12. You have the most beautiful skin.
13. You are not just a pretty face.
So, who said what? A tip: 6 were said by Christian, 7 by Pepé. I only got 5 of them right, I’m a bad guesser! You can find the answers here. I must say, I find Pepé a bit more charming than Christian! Don’t you agree?